2. Collection of Information
The Website Portal collects information from you directly from your input.
The types of personal information that the Website Portal collects directly from you depends on how you interact with the Website Portal and may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and phone number;
- Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords for the Website Portal.
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Comments, feedback and other information you submit to the Website Portal.
The Website Portal does not collect information about you without asking and data you input is only used by Hales & George for administration of our clients.
Examples of information we DO NOT collect.
- Computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier and other technical identifiers;
- Usage data, such as click stream data, including date and time stamp, and referring and exit pages, search terms you used and pages you visited or searched for on the Service; and
- For location-aware Services, the region, city or town where your device is located in order to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
3. Use of Your Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Process and fulfill establishing a profile within Website Portal for downloading documents or upload documents or payments;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
- Notify you about changes or updates to the Website Portal and our other products and services;
- Invite you to participate in surveys, which help us improve out services;
4. Sharing of Your Information
We DO NOT share any of your information with anyone.
We also may disclose your personal information:
- To (i) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation; (ii) detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues; (iii) enforce and protect our rights and properties; or (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of our clients, employees and agents.
5. Your Choices and Communications Preferences
You can manage your communications preferences when you register with the Website Portal, by updating your account preferences, by using the “opt-out” or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive, or by contacting us. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Website Portal whenever necessary.
6. Accessing and Updating Your Information
The Service may allow registered users to directly access the account information they provided and make corrections or updates to that information upon login at any time. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user.
You may also request access to and correction of other personal information about you that you have directly provided to us through the Website Portal. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
If you request to deactivate your account or delete your personal information, we will endeavor to fulfill your request in accordance with our policies but some personal information may persist in backup copies for a certain period of time and may be retained as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to resolve disputes.
7. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18 or target the Website Portal to children under 18.
8. Data Security
We use a variety of administrative, physical and technical security measures intended to safeguard your personal information.
9. Cross-Border Transfer
Your personal information may be transferred to, accessed from and stored in servers and facilities located in your region or another country. We take steps intended to ensure that the information continues to be protected wherever it is located.
Privacy Shield Frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Please view these entities’ Privacy Shield Notice here. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view these entities’ certification, please visit www.privacyshield.gov.
Hales & George
19040 Cox Ave #3
Saratoga CA 95070
Last updated: December 1, 2018